Monday 24 May 2010

A fire inside (AFI) concert

So, I'm a little of a music addict its true. I'm also very picky but like are wide range of stuff (usually within the rock genre). A bit back I went to my second live concert and it was the amazing AFI playing. After seeing HIM (and ville is not much of a show man but an awesome musician) Davey was a shock. He was constantly jumping around the stage with his guitarist Jade and being very theatrical. His presence on the stage was almost mind blowing and the ability to hold the audiences attention was also very impressive. Being extremely close to the front also was an extraordinary experience, and getting a few decent shots with my standard camera was also a big plus. It has to be said, i'm not a fan of sick of it all, and the heavy moshing was really not to my taste. But the first support band 'dear and departed' i was very impressed with. And i could go on for absolutely ever...but a very memorable evening overall. Nothing to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment